I have a make-shift desk at home with a fairly sharp edge, hurts my arms when I'm typing. I wonder if there is something good that will fit a desk that is about 3/4 of an inch thick and stick by itself pretty well so it lasts a long time.
Gimars Memory Foam Set Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad
17 Karma
I've used this kind of thing in the past, and they work pretty well for this issue.